Scientific Information Department
Scientific Information Department (aka OIN) offers users:
- access to computers with MS Office
- access to remote desktops with specialised software (SAP Logon, Auto CAD, extended MS Office)
- access to licensed databases including: PKN Wiedza (ISO norms), Reuters EIKON, journals GOFIN and INFOR
- access to licensed databases
- assistance of OIN employees
- searching for subject-related literature and drawing up bibliographic lists
- convenient places for individual or group work
Employees of OIN on duty in the Reading Room can help you with sources for research or evaluation work based on the available resources.
In OIN Reading Room there are available economic databases including: EMIS, Passport, Thomson Reuters EIKON, as well as databases collecting scientific publications and their abstracts, electronic
magazines, economic reports with micro and macro data, financial statements, legal information and other resources useful for writing thesis.
Information is provided via the online form
available on the home page of the Main
Library (www.bg.ue.wroc.pl) or in person (U building) during opening hours of the Reading Room of the Scientific Information Department.
Location: Komandorska Street 118/120, building U, 1st floor
Opening Hours: Mon - Fri 8:00 a.m - 8:00 p.m; Sat 9:00 a.m – 4:00 p.m