Reservation of cabins
Reservation of study rooms for collective and individual use.
They serve only scientific and educational purposes and can be booked directly by the librarian on duty (on the 2nd, 3rd or the 4th floor) or by phone:
- the 2nd floor 71 36 80 467
- the 3rd floor 71 36 80 470
- the 4th floor 71 36 80 957
Study Rooms are available for registered users - scientific staff, students and PhD students of the Wrocław University of Economics and Business. (or with permission of the head of the Circulation
and Library Resources Information Department, also for other users).
From the library regulations:
- Study Room reservation is canceled if user doesn’t report within 30 minutes from determined time of the reservation.
- Academics of EU can book a Study Room for up to a semester, PhD students for a month, students for a week. Booking period of a Study Room may be prolonged. In case of not using a Study Room for
period more than 3 days, librarian has the right to make it available to another person.
- To get a key to the Study Room it’s necessary to sign in at the reference desk and submit an Student Card. The key must be returned at least half an hour before the library is closed.
- Its forbidden to pass on rights (and key) to the Study Room to other person.
- All library materials can be used in the Study Room, with exception for collections available only in the OIN Reading Room.
- Library materials may remain in the Study Room for the entire period of its use, with exception of books marked with a red stripe, which should be put on the trolley before closing the Library
- Library employee has right to enter the Study Room in any time including absence of its user.
- After end of using the Study Room, user is obliged to leave the Study Room in the condition in which he took it over (librarian has right to check condition of the Study Room before returning
user ID) In the case of breach applicable rules, employee may request that user immediately empty the Study Room.